Want Seamless Customer Engagement? Deploy Firebase Web Applications
Get Started With Firebase Hosting
To begin with, click on the Firebase hosting page of your project. Deploy your site by installing Firebase CLI or Command Line Tool. You need to first install Node.js and nprm to install Firebase CLI. The Firebase app is globally installed with the command ‘Firebase’ and you have to simply re-run it to get the latest version. If you want to access your Firebase projects connecting them to your Firebase account you need to use the ‘Firebase Login’ command. The command ‘Firebase init’ allows your file to be configured in the project directory root and can be used to deploy CLI on your site. ‘Firebase Deploy’ is a command that runs from the projects root directory that deploys release to Firebase default hosting site. Now you can view the history of all your deploys from your project’s Hosting Page
How does Firebase help Mobile App Teams?
Firebase helps in the success of mobile app teams by building better apps, improving the quality of apps and growing your business.
1. Building Better Apps with Firebase
With Firebase you can build secure, robust and scalable apps with the best infrastructure.
- Cloud Firestore uses the cloud hosted NoSQL database to store and sync data for users and devices. With offline support, live synchronization and quick data queries Firebase builds great server less apps
- Cloud Functions – The custom backend code can extend your apps without managing or scaling your servers. Webhooks are used for Google Cloud Services, Firebase products or third parties.
- ML Kit helps to bring machine learning to mobile apps. The APIs of ML Kit run in the cloud or on all devices depending on the functions.
- Hosting allows simple web hosting for web apps. Users get a secure and reliable web experience with global CDN and free SSL certification.
- Authentication – Firebase offers several methods to authenticate email, password and providers like Facebook or Google.
- Cloud Storage – Firebase SDKs help in uploading and downloading files of firebase apps regardless of your network connection.
- Database in Realtime – Cloud based NoSQL database stores and syncs data across devices that are connected in milliseconds. Even if you are offline data can be accessed providing seamless customer engagement despite low network connectivity.
2. Improving the Quality of Apps with Firebase
Channel your resources well with stable app performances with Firebase.
- Monitoring Your Performance – Specific parts of the app can be monitored and summarized in Firebase console.
- Test Lab – Use Firebase test to run customized and automatic tests to detect irregularities or bugs to offer a great experience for users
- Crashlytics –The main crash reporter for Firebase is Crashlytics. Reduce your crisis management time by converting crashes into issues that can be managed.
3. Growing your Business with Firebase
Firebase helps to grow your business by providing customers with a seamless experience.
- In-App Messaging – sending contextual messages to active users whenever required and encourage them to conduct purposeful actions in your app.
- A/B Testing – Through experiments you can maximize your app performance.
- Google Analytics – Analyze consumer behavior to make informed decisions in a single shot in order to make real time insights.
- App Indexing – Google search integration can be used to reengage users with installed apps.
- Cloud Messaging - Send notifications and messages to users on all platforms like web, IOS and Android free of charge.
- Predictions – With machine learning Firebase predictions can analyze data to make dynamic groups to target other products.