Advantages of MEAN Stack
- MEAN Stack uses a single language platform, unlike other stacks.
- The process of MEAN Stack is quicker as compared to other client-server apps specifically Angular.js and Node.js
- MEAN Stack is supported by several communities and industries. MongoDB is the database provider of NoSQL, AngularJS is supported by Google and AWS & Azure support Node.js.
- MEAN Stack caters to big players like Google, LinkedIn, Netflix, Uber, and PayPal who are using it for their business.
Below we have given 3 tips on MEAN Stack applications at a top level
Planning of Screens and dividing them into collections
Here we will talk about Loc8r. The screen we require is that lists nearby places shows details about individual places and gives reviews about a particular place. A screen actually gives information ‘about us’. The next step is to see the list of screens collating them with where they belong.
The Architecture of the Application
Reviewing the architecture of the app is vital as we have to transfer data from the database to the browser allowing users to interact with data and letting them send it back to a database. The most important point is building the API to interact with data. Here we have to focus on the specific requirements of the app and how MEAN Stack can be used to build the best solution. The best possible applications are
- Node.js & Express
- Node.js & Express app with Angular add-ons
- Angular SPA
Express Applications for Wrapping the Project
Express applications for API seem the logical solution for large projects. For a large amount of traffic, there should be different servers for the main application and the API. Another way is to have one single Express project to keep things simple. We will have to manage only one set of code.
To conclude Mean stack is a revolution in web development as it contains some great features and the latest approach to web development. It is valued due to its versatile capability of building robust web applications and this is one reason why it is very popular with new startups and employers.