- Experience : Freshers
- Location : Palakkad
- Job Description :
- We are seeking professional and dynamic Software Testers and User Experience Experts to test and QA our software products and services. This position demands the suitable personnel to manage and carryout the roles and responsibilities independently.
Education and Experience: - Diploma in IT or CS / BSc. IT or CS / BCA / B-Tech IT, CS or EC. - Fresher’s or up to 1 Years of experience in the IT . Responsibilities - Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and project managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Do a high level user experience and usability testing to Provide better product to the customers.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
Desired Candidate Profile - Should be good in Software Analysis
- Should be good in Software Analysis Skills.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Good writing skills.
- Required Manual and Selenium Testing
- Required only males
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies. - Good Technical Skills & Testing Skills.
Added Advantages: - Any certification / Course done on Software Testing
- Proven work experience in software development. - Proven work experience in software Testing. - Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes. - Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases. - Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing. - Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process. - Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.